Fun times and mega baby specialness abound at the Neons today. I'm still kind of recovering from the tamales I ate this afternoon. I hate to admit it, but I think this year's batch was made with different, inferior masa. They're still good though, I just got a little bit...windy. Well, it also could have been the 40 or so cookies I ate over the last 24 hours. One of the best things I heard today was my sister trying to explain egg nog to my 7 year old niece. She said, "It's like christmas milk." I don't know. I guess I thought that was a really simple explaination for a kid. Later when I made a bottle of breastmilk for Ira, I was tempted to write "egg nog" on the lid before storing it, instead of 12/25/06.

1 comment:
I think it was the beans, but the tamales did seem to be undercooked.
Post a Comment