Thursday, October 19, 2006

Labor watch 2006


I keep having mega braxton hicks contractions, but no baby yet. I saw the doctor today and he said that baby Neon is engaged and ready for hatching, but my cervix (sars, if this is TMI) is still closed. This means that baby is not likely to hatch this week. Thank goodness because I have a lot to do still. Like next week's last hurrah party for Tower on Tuesday and our interview/meeting with McKinley Montessori on Wednesday. It's never too early to shop for preschools, right?

Okay, Top Model last night? WTF? After one bad picture AJ is off? Jaeda has been stinking every week and also totally bombed the challenges (in my opinion worse than AJ did), and she gets to stay?

Then Project Runway? Ugh! I still think that Neck Tattoo cheated and it's totally unfair that he won. I was really rooting for Uli towards the end there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Jaeda would do fine if they had let her keep her fair. I didn't appreciate AJ's attitude. They showed her rolling her eyes!
I hope Neon and mini-Neon can make it to yelp tonight!

Anonymous said...

I meant if they had not cut off Jaeda's HAIR. Not her FAIR.

Anonymous said...

i hear you on the jeffrey/uli thing - i was enraged!
feel like e-mailing me your address? i want to send you something...... d.c.

lisa ninja said...

I totally agree that Jaeda should have been gone. I think AJ already looked too much like a model for that show. I'm never sure what they're really looking for (except ratings, of course). I liked the rocker chick that got booted last week, too bad she didn't take very good pictures.

I think Jeffery cheated. I bet he had people help him sew. I really didn't like Laura in the beginning, but I warmed up to her in the end, but she was pretty much a one trick pony. I thought Uli was too, but she busted out in her final collection.

Do you think you'll make it to your due date? I was induced both times, so I don't have a lot of experience, but if I had to bet, I'm thinking little Neon is gonna come a little early.

Teeni said...

Oh man, if I go all the way to my due date (11/7), I'm going to go nuts! I already can't take it anymore. The doctor says I'll probably go to 38 or 39 weeks, but not the full 40. Hey, maybe I'll have a Halloween baby.

Alicia Patrice said...

i was also guessing that he'll be early.... i'm sitting by the phone!!