Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I got a new phone


Well, I couldn't make a good case for the Treo 650, so I ended up with a Razr instead. I'm not bummed though. I like Motorolas, they sound great. And this one takes pictures and video, which is awesome because I'll be able to send Leon pictures and video clips of baby Neon doing cute things. The only thing I don't like about Motorolas is the phone book. Either it's not possible or it's not easy to figure out how to have one contact hold multiple numbers. Right now, I have like 4 listings for my mom and dad, which will be annoying when I'm in a hurry. Leon is such a whiz though. He figured out a way to make me cool ringtones and message alerts. Now if I can just get someone call me...

2 comments:

ACK said...

Yay! I love my razr. You will love yours.

Anonymous said...

Just don't put it through thr washing machine. Razr's don't like that.