
Our friends are awesome. We had a baby shower at Casa Hull this weekend. So sweet! Our hosts were fab and our friends were so generous. I've been washing and organizing all the tiny baby clothes and putting them away. There are a couple of things I still need to get though...or not. Mommas out there, do I need a humidifier or what?
4 comments:
We only use a humidifier when the kids are sick and then not always. We had one already. I guess the short answer is no you don't NEED one, your kid will survive with out it, but when I'm sick I think the humidifier makes me feel more comfortable, so I guess I'm saying "get one." They have really cute animal shaped ones at Target. We have a really ugly boring looking one. Now they have frogs, cows and Hello Kitty humidifiers.
Sorry that I was lame and didn't get you guys anything, but I'm still recovering from brokey. Baby Neon will not go without a gift from Uncle Chris, though! I guarantee it!
Chris, don't worry! Baby has so much stuff now. Maybe you can help us with our lack of wall art for the nursery? A Chris Olsen original sketch would look really nice in there.
Oh and big favor...can I put you on call to walk or play with Heylove while we are at the hospital? We (and Heylove) would totally appreciate it!
Totally yes and totally yes.
Post a Comment