
Leon returned from his trade show bearing many exciting promotional items from various computer companies. Right now, I'm enjoying my pen/pencil/PDA stylus combo and USB phone charger. Now every time I need to make notes at work, or charge my cell phone through my computer, I can do so functionally AND spread the word about HP storage solutions. We get our share of promotional items at our office, too. There seem to be a lot of foam stress releivers around here. Bananas, feet, footballs. There's a really good one in someone's office, a stadium seat cushion that reads "Stamp Out Prostate Cancer!" Personally, I feel that approach to prostate cancer is a little too violent.
Weekend plans: Tonight Snakes on a Plane opens! Leon really wants to see this, so we're going. Tomorrow there's a garage sale I might peruse. Sunday I need to go buy some fruit at the farmer's market before the apricots & nectarines are out of season again.
No comments:
Post a Comment