
Yay! We found a sitter for Heylove. Who wouldn't want to watch this crazy little ribs? Uhh, I guess a lot of people. Even the vet told us not to bring her. "We recommend you take her to a boarding facility. We just don't take dogs out for potty or excercise at all." We almost had to take her to the Wag Hotel. We just have to remember to leave very detailed instructions in the Heylove manual for our dear brother in law.
1. Keep her away from bright lights
2. Don't get any water on her
3. Never, ever feed her after midnight
You know, like how you treat other gremlins.
I woke up this morning at 4:30 stressing about work. Now I feel so tired.
I sure could use this tiny vacation I have coming up. I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to go with Leon to visit family and Amy P., M.D. in the LA and the OC. It's the pregnant tour '06.
3 comments:
Man! I didn't even get ASKED! Are you just afraid I'd spoil her?
Chris, I'm just afraid you two would run away together. Heylove is so into you and she can be very convincing. At first it's "scratch my belly," then it's "take me with you to Seattle!"
Ah, see, as much as I'd want to do that, I couldn't. Alan is allergic to Heylove, unfortunately. Otherwise...not a bad plan!
But yeah, if you weren't afraid I'd spoil her, well...ya should be. I'd love to take her for a walk sometime, though. I love that little monster.
Post a Comment