
Finally, I'm in the home stretch at the start of the 3rd trimester! Do I feel ready? No, and from what other parents tell me, I'll never really be ready. I keep having these anxiety dreams that I am totally forgetting to take care of my baby. Yesterday I went and bought a baby manual at the bookstore. Hopefully this will help stave off those dreams. Physically, my back is still killing me. My pelvis feels like it's going to break apart and I can still only eat tiny hobbit meals. Last night I had two dinners. First dinner was 5 fake chicken wings, a couple of asparagus spears and like 3 bites of left over paella from Aioli. I got hungry a couple of hours later, so I sat down with an apricot, goat cheese and crackers. I could be having it a lot worse than I do. Here's the flickr stroll through other ladies at 28 weeks. All I'm going to say is that if baby continues to make my belly swell and not my ankles, upper arms, butt or love handles, we're totally exchanging high fives soon as I squeeze him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment