Wednesday, August 09, 2006

27 Weeks, or I Don't Think You're Ready For This Belly


Yes, I'm still pregnant. Though, sometimes it seems little Neon is trying to kick his way out early. Here's a medical mystery: I weighed myself before I went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning, I was two pounds lighter. How on earth did that happen?

I almost forgot the 27 week flickr stroll!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhh Niki wet the bed....

ACK said...

Did you sweat a lot last night? Water weight...

Teeni said...

I don't remember sweating that much last night. I think if I sweated out two pounds of water, I'd be doing the backstroke in bed. Maybe I got up to pee and didn't remember it.

Anonymous said...

water weight. You pee more when you are pregnant and your blood volume goes up 50%. You have to drink more to keep your weight up. You're doing fine though, 2 lbs difference just means you need 16 oz of water immediately when you wake up.

xoa
wingnutamy

Anonymous said...

Wow. You the only pregi person I know that has stayed the same weight. You are a medical mystery. Just kidding, ha ha.
Come out Neon, I want to kiss your face.
Love,
Auntie Mo Mo