
I was told not to have sweets yesterday or today in preperation for a routine glucose test. I'm not a big sweets fan, so it hasn't been that hard. It did make me realize how many sweets I do eat in a given day. Not like cake and candy and all that, but I was told not to even have gum, mints and fruit juice. Fresh fruit was okay to eat yesterday, but I couldn't have any today. So when I'm done giving the blood sample later I'm going to gorge myself on all the fruit I've been craving. Nectarines, bananas, cherries and then I'm going to wash it all down with a big glass of OJ.
I haven't been blogging much lately because work's been so crazy. Not allowed to blog about it though. Here's what I've been up to at home:
Watching Leon construct an extreme make over on the office, making it into baby's room

Cold chillin' with baby Hull

Hanging with the dogz
2 comments:
its a close tie for cutest baby:
is it baby hull of baby roxy?
You look adorable Niki!
Love,
Mariah
Niki -you're the cutest pregnant lady in a bikini i've ever seen.
let me know if you two need help chez bebe next week.
Post a Comment