Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Things to do before it's born


Here I am in Big Sur, already 10 weeks with fetus. This reminds me. First, I am way to busy to blog today. Second, there's a lot for me to do before I have this baby. Tons of stuff that won't require us to get a sitter first or to try and manuver a giant stroller utility vehicle.

1. I have to get out and see more movies. Hopefully my friends at the Crest and Tower can help with this. I'm also stockpiling a bunch of free tickets I get from work for Regal Cinemas.

2. Some road trip thing. This is going to be a whole lot harder to do with a car seat and a critter. We better get on this soon. Just a short trip, nothing huge.

3. Go to more shows. No matter which way you look at it, babies are just never allowed at bars to see shows. Unless they are unborn, as ours is now, so I've got to use this time to get out a little more.

4. Uh, I was going to say finally go to Vegas, but maybe I'll wait until after baby is born so that I can drink while I'm there.

5. Someother travel...somewhere.

It's the last days of just me and you, Leon. That's not to say that our lives will end once the kid gets here, it's just going to change a little because it has to. I promise not to become lame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's no way you'll get lame Neon.

and yes, i'll help you see all the free movies you want this summer! just let me know....

werenotdeep said...

You know where you should go on a road trip to? Seattle! It's pretty!