Monday, May 08, 2006

Still stuffy


Poor Brisket is still waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe well through her nose. Poor thing. I need to call the vet today to see if maybe it could be something else.

I went to three barbeques this weekend. One Saturday for the Lootenany and then two on Sunday. I had one for Heather's baby shower at our place and then I went to one at Kalice & Cramille's place. Amazingly, I'm not tired of gardenburgers yet.

Oy, so much work to do today. I have to plan my trip to DC next week and I must do so in a way that all my meals are covered by people who want to take me out to lunch and dinner.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I met Alice's new guinea pigs! Terrence and Lionel make really cute noises. They also have sharper nails and softer fur than I expected. I could not immediately tell if Terrence was retarded as Alice claims. Or is Lionel supposed to be "special?"

2 comments:

beckler said...

speaking of being "special" i think i remarked on your bamboo earrings for the second time at the lootenanny. that made me feel dumb when i thought about it. i'm really not obsessed with your earrings. well, maybe a little.

Unknown said...

that's the most pathetic picture of Riblet ever. aww!