
Sometimes I get really stoked about the small things at work. The little things that don't really matter to anyone else but me and like one other person. Every now & then when this one girl in the art department has control of the itunes, she'll throw on some indie pop. Whenever this happens I send her an email freaking out about it. The other day she was playing a Heaveny song on her playlist. I fired off the following message: Heavenly!!! P.U.N.K. Girl!!!
We both kind of dork out about it a little. Once she asked me if I knew about the Brittle Stars. OMG?! What? I know the Brittle Stars! Well, one of them anyway. I don't think there's many other places I could work where this can happen.
2 comments:
I wonder if that's the same girl that spotted him at a bar? She'd have to be...unless there is an underground fan club lurking. Honestly, I think maybe 4 people total bought their stuff...
P.S. Not old school - but re-vamped in that same-ish tradition = The Boy Least Likely To. It'll make you smile, I think.
- hs
Wait, do I remember the spotter girl? Was I there?
Is the Boy Least Likely To named after a Lucksmiths song? I think I heard them on KEXP not that long ago. Well, at least I remember their name.
Post a Comment