
Poor Heylove has an upper respiratory infection. We don't know how she got it, but she's so miserable. The last couple of nights she's been pretty sleepless, trying so hard to breathe through her nose, but she's just too stuffy to get a satisfying breath. It keeps us all up at night. I took her to the vet yesterday to get this taken care of so hopefully she gets better soon.
Dude, I'm feeling so boring lately. Maybe this weekend will be better. There's that Lootenany thing that sounds fun, Leon's show tonight, then Sunday I'm hosting a baby shower for one of my many, many pregnant friends (it's a baby pandemic) and hitting a bbq later.
Sigh. Lost? Crazy. Top Model? Just what I thought would happen. Furonda got voted off. Her favorite food was corn. Furonda, you will be missed...sort of.
1 comment:
poor little Riblet.
too bad you can't spread vapor rub on her and make it better.
Post a Comment