
We've spent the last 4 days entertaining my father in law and now I am exhausted. Only 1 more day until he goes back from whence he came. Phew. I mean, we love him and all, but get this: Leon was just in Germany, we had a hell of a week and then I went to DC. I come back and I feel like I've barely seen my dude. We need some quality lay-on-the-couch-and-watch-netflix-time. Just me and Leon.
Our weekend was so packed with activity that I barely felt like I had a weekend at all. We ate out all over the place, did tourist stuff in SF, made sure dad is getting tired out with long walks and hikes. But this guy is like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going. Leon's been a saint. I've been a little babyish, relying on my present condition for excuses to beg off of stuff because I'm tired and achy. Which is all true. I can't wait to have my life back.
1 comment:
mmmm pimple!!
Post a Comment