Monday, April 24, 2006

Season of the Peep


Sunday's Peep Off was fun. The weather was perfect and the only rain was a fine spray of colored sugar as peeps were tossed around. I got hit in the face just once, which sounds brutal but is much better than some people got. Heylove wore her Peep costume again but she barely fits it anymore. She did okay until it was right around her nap time, then she got fiesty and bit some hands. At least no one bled. I had to put her in the car for a time out. She slept for about 40 minutes before I woke her up again to come out. She was in a much better mood after that. Funny how dogs are kind of like kids that way. Though you can't really put a kid in a car by itself for 40 minutes while you party with your friends across the street. From what I hear, that's sort of frowned upon.

Earlier Sunday I saw Leon off to Berlin. He'll be gone for a week, so it's just me and the dog. The house will be much easier to clean without hurricane Leon wreaking havoc on a daily basis, but I'll be lonely.

1 comment:

werenotdeep said...

Can I come over and play with the black and white monster?