I'm currently obsessed with Anthony Bourdain No Reservations on the Travel Channel. He goes everywhere, he eats everything, he has a great, cynical sense of humor and he's actually a little foxy, too.
i just watched the clip on that site and it made me want to be one of his crew members. i gotta get me a job like that where you travel all over and watch some guy eat weird shit. what a great show. i should come over and watch it with you sometime!
I used to watch that show with my flatmates in New Zealand. they were both chefs and LOVED that show. That is how I first fell in love with the idea of going to French Laundry. He devoted an entire episode to the genius of Thomas Keller.
Oh wow, I wish I could see the Thomas Keller episode! There was a recent episode this season where he goes to eat at Thomas Keller's Bouchon in Las Vegas. He was so funny eating there. He seriously looked pissed that it was so good.
3 comments:
i just watched the clip on that site and it made me want to be one of his crew members. i gotta get me a job like that where you travel all over and watch some guy eat weird shit. what a great show. i should come over and watch it with you sometime!
I used to watch that show with my flatmates in New Zealand. they were both chefs and LOVED that show. That is how I first fell in love with the idea of going to French Laundry. He devoted an entire episode to the genius of Thomas Keller.
Oh wow, I wish I could see the Thomas Keller episode! There was a recent episode this season where he goes to eat at Thomas Keller's Bouchon in Las Vegas. He was so funny eating there. He seriously looked pissed that it was so good.
Post a Comment