Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Leon's Berlin report


So last night for dinner I had pizza spinaci, which was pizza with
Gorgonzola and spinach. It was OK, and instead of slices, it was cut
into squares and eaten with a fork.

People like to drink beer outdoors here in Berlin, and bier is cheap,
but all the German bier I've had so far has been pretty boring, but
it's pretty much all lager, so you might like some of it. I mainly
like it because it's always served in a super huge glass (1 liter).

There are a lot of bad 80's American sit coms on TV (Alf, Erkel,
etc...) Alf's voice in Germany sounds more like an old Russian
dude...pretty funny I watched an episode of mythbusters dubbed in
German. They are into horrible pop music from the US and Germany
(judging by the top ten video count down I watched). American Idol is
called "Deutschland Superstar", but I havent seen it.


Okay, I'll let him tell his own story when he gets back. I'm just too busy to post anything else today. That and I didn't do much yesterday except walk the dog, fend off a dude trying to get me to "hollaback" and waking up at 3am terrified of the noises the ice maker was making.

No comments: