
I swear they do. I've been to Target three times this week. Once on Monday morning because I needed to get some toothpaste and other sundries. All would have went well except the Target on Broadway hates me. They are consistently out of 2-3 things that I'm needing. Okay, sometimes they are the same things. But they are always out!
Target on Broaday's always out list:
1. Oxo dish wand refills with the scrubby on the end.
2. Stick-Ups in citrus flavor.
3. Refill jugs of Dial foaming hand cleanser
4. Oral-B pulsar toothbrush in soft 35 compact, preferably pink
Since Monday was my day off, I went out to Roseville for lunch with Leon and afterwards decided to check out the new, big Target in that area. Well, guess what? The new, big Target only had 1 out of the 4 above. What is up with that Target? Should I email Heyamoto about this?
Anyway, I ended up buying things that I didn't know that I needed at both Targets anyway. Like my favorite new tank top from their recent Luella line. I went back and got antother one today. I also found the perfect sunglasses, but they're $19.99, which goes against my $10 sunglasses budget. I'll just scratch and crush them anyway. And I found a sale on a nice blanket for the dog because I'm in the habit of spoiling her rotten.
Target, I don't feel like we have a very healthy relationship here.
1 comment:
Target is going to ruin me. I live right next to it, so I'm always popping over for "neccessities" and end up buying 50 other things while I'm there.
Post a Comment