Monday, March 06, 2006

Delicious



Where can I get pants like these!? On Friday, APMD came up for F-men times and recording. We all went to the Sex Rat/Spiral States/Lyme Regis show. Unfortunately (?), we missed Sex Rat. Bands were good!

Saturday I got some thrifting done at my favorite place (I'm not telling where, but I've mentioned it before), where I got a pair of wallabees and a tennis dress that I'll never fit. It's way too short, but so cute I had to rescue it and for $2, I figured I could sell it or give it away to a good home. Later on, we went to see Leon play with his new band at F&G. It was a fun show, but I was way tired at the end and cut out early. I thought about checking out the Animal Collective accross town, but $15 was too steep for me to pay to see a band that I'm not even sure I like. Sabrina did a review on her blog of it and it seems like I did't miss much, except maybe being seen there.

No comments: