
I saw this cell phone charm on fredflare.com and couldn't resist! Now I can show my love for this brachycephalic breed everytime I whip out the celly.
I meant to upload pictures from the cookie party last night, but I got lazy and forgot. That and Leon was hogging the computer for his new podcast.
I woke up this morning feeling like I had been to fight club last night. The evening's bean tacos at Jimboy's must not have agreed with me. Meaning, I wanted to pleasantly digest and wake up feeling good, but the tacos thought maybe I should feel terrible. Oh tacos, why do you do me wrong? I have nothing but love for you guys.
I would like to use this opportunity to give a shout out to Web MD for perpetuating my mild hypochondria. Here's to really hoping that this pain in my side is actually just a muscle pain and not anything scary like parasites or a severe case of food poisoning.
No comments:
Post a Comment