
I got a whole lotta:
1. Bad dog. Heylove is berserk lately. From acting the fool in dog class to straight up not listening to us at home. Yesterday she went nuts at the dog park and bit Leon's shoe. He had to get all bouncer on her and carry her out like a drunken brawler. As punishment she got ignored all night. At first I was cool with it when I got home. Later on, she looked so sad and needy I just wanted to pick her up and love her. But I didn't. She got some loves this morning and Leon is on berserk dog duty today at home.
2. Rental car. Robbie got me a rental car Wednesday night. I've been driving around a Dodge Neon. I hate it. I love having my own wheels right now, but this Neon is huge and the gas milage sucks. I went to Whole Foods last night, which used an alarming 1/4 tank of gas.
3. Menu choices. Travelling chef is coming to Chez Neon next Thursday!
4. Work to do.
5. RSS feed. Leon told me to put this on my site. I don't know why or what it does really and please don't try to explain it to me. I think I just need to see it in action and I can't do that with my computer at work because it sucks.
6. Pregnant friend. Today she finds out if the baby will be named Reggie or Delicious Coates!!
2 comments:
the house smells like steer pizzle.
there is a half-eaten bull dick in every room.
LEON!
so NSFW.
Post a Comment