
Best thing overheard this weekend:
At Deseret thrift on Saturday. A woman answers her cell phone and says, "Hello? I'm at Walmart."
Liar!!
It was a fruitful trip to Deseret for me. You know what though? If anyone would have called my cell while I was there, I might have lied too, but only to keep everyone away while I took in all the spoils. I got a good pair of Campers-y looking sneakers, a necklace with a bird pendant and a couple of scarves I'm going to make pillows out of, all for about $6. I also found a really awesome pair of men's maple colored beetle boots. If you know dudes with a size 11, they should go right down and pick these up for $8 before they're gone.
1 comment:
If I were at Wal-mart, I would probably lie and say I was at Deseret..
Post a Comment