Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Body Shop, both kinds


Body Shop - the place in the mall.
I got a gift certificate to this place for christmas and found some really good deals on their post holiday sale. A bunch of shower gels, a body butter, lip gloss and a scrubby thing. The cranberry gel I got smells so yummy I want to put it on ice cream and eat it.

Body Shop - the place that still has my whips.
I talked to Robbie yesterday about my car. We're on a first name basis now. "Robbie, what is up with my car?!" The glass guys are being difficult and didn't want to come out and put my back glass in yesterday, so Robbie's supposed to get one of his guys to drive it TO the glass guys today. I might have my car this afternoon, but looking at Robbie's track record on predicting when I'll have my car, I am going to put my money on Thursday. I seriously can't take another day of this. My car has been jacked up since new year's day and in the shop since January 9.

4 comments:

Alice said...

wow. that is bunk. what's robbie's deal? is he just straight up lying to you or does he have very little control over what happens to your car? doood that sucks.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget "the body shop" nudie bar around the corner from my house.

werenotdeep said...

He's probably not lieing, he's probably like a lot of people in his trade who honestly beleive what they say when they say it, even if they know it's a bit optimistic, but never learn that they have yet to make a realistic estimate of the situation.

Teeni said...

I think he feels pretty bad about it. They gave me a rental car yesterday for free. I'm driving that until my car is done.