Friday, January 06, 2006

So much work

Much work to do today and all I can think about is the weekend and all of the things I'd like to do with my weekend. Like having a cold pint of some kind of brew that is not too light and not too stout. Maybe cooking some food and finally finishing Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain and starting Nickel & Dimed, then Eats, Shoots and Leaves because they all have to be back at the library sooner than later.

I really should be working on this proposal thing, refining it and making it look much better than it does now. Today I met the new intern and totally bee-essed my way through a bunch of paperwork he had to sign. I made a bunch of it up as I went along. I hope I didn't sound too stupid because I feel really embarrassed about it now.

No comments: