
Snow trip this weekend! I haven't really experienced snow in about 10 years, not counting last summer when we found some small patches of it while we were camping in the Upper and Lower Highland Lakes (see above). Because of this, I don't have much in the way of suitable snow clothes, so I've been on a mad scramble to get my hands on some arctic-wear. I've got gloves, socks, thermals, jacket, hat, but no boots. Somehow I have a feeling that loafers and no socks just isn't going to cut it. And you know how I hate to be cold.
Where do I find boots this late in the season? Even Target is starting to sell flip flops now. Nordstrom Rack only has UGGs; I'd rather freeze, but my sister would be stoked.
Riblet is easy. She's got a couple of sweaters and a jacket already packed in a bag by the door.
Speaking of Riblet, her webcam is up today! Click here for the convenient "take away" window.
4 comments:
have you browsed zappos.com? they are usually super-quick, often have free shipping, and returns are easy! are you going skiing?
heather
I love Zappos and would try them, but I'm leaving Friday night for Tahoe. Such a bummer that I got on a late start for this. I am not skiing.
You're going to snow! You lucky, you! Bring me back some snow in a box. Or on a cone.
how was it?!?!?
Post a Comment