Monday, January 09, 2006

Riblet's big day




Picture by Heather.

Starting today and for next 10 or so days, my car will be in the body shop getting the dents out. I won't have a rental car, so I'll be doing my best to find rides from Leon and my friends. This means that I won't be able to make it home to let the dog out to potty at lunch. It's going to be a little rough for the poor brisket with no midday visit from mom! Really though. We've confined her to the kitchen, laundry room and back deck, via the doggy door. Hopefully she won't go stir crazy and drag everything she can get her little gremlin mouth on, out through the dog door. It's sad, but I do not have faith in my dog to not eff ess up. It's like I have a confirmed disaster of some level waiting for me at home. Utter dread. Tomorrow we may revive the puppy cam so that I can watch from my work computer, in 2 second frames as she causes havoc and chaos.

This weekend was three quarters sloth, one quarter movement.

25% watching 24 dvds (season 4!!)
25% reading (Kitchen Confidential, Easy Sewing)
25% eating (chowder redux, ice cream, 33rd Street Bistro - I had a gift certificate!)
25% walking the dog to go browse at Beers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i could walk the little one a couple of days this week if you want....