Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lost last night!


Finally, Lost is back on. Last night's new episode revealed a little more about the thing. You know, that one thing [my editor says that I shouldn't get too specific in case I spoil it for someone (Heather)]? All I'm going to say is that it was pretty trippy and it kind of smacked up, flipped and rubbed down most of my ideas on this whole series and where it's going.

I'm without a car today, still. Sad for me, but awesome for you dudes because you get to enjoy Heylove-cam with me all day long!

Click this link to launch Heylove's webcam in a convenient "take away" window. Image quality is not so hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for not spilling the beans! we are still trying to catch up. downloaded the first 4 episodes of season 2 via torent, but have only seen the first two. lost is still in season 2, yes? who's that guy in the picture? no! wait, don't tell me...

riblet snuck away from the cam! she's not in there, naughty baby.

heather

leon said...

He's the bad guy who kills all the plane survivors.

Anonymous said...

you DIDN'T!!!
leon!

heather