


Typically when a big storm rolls though after days of rain, we get some fallen trees here in and around the grid. They're old, and standing up to conditions like soggy soil and heavy winds is tough. They fall, that's a fact of life. I always pity the poor people who get entire trees crashed onto their homes or parked cars. It's lame. I'm lucky I only got this giant branch. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning. Calling for repair quotes and working this whole mess out with my insurance. Gotta love Leon. He clicked into husband mode and got my back window all tarped up before the rain got too heavy. "More tape!"
3 comments:
Whoo we made it in the bee: moment of dreams
Niki and Leon, photojournalists extraordinaire!
Amy, totally not your karma! I always park my car there and so does Leon.
Post a Comment