
I cooked too much. I ate too much. One night, I drank too much. My time off was much needed and I made good use of it by being as lazy as possible.
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house again this year. My dad, nieces and sister came over. Mom couldn't make it over because of a dying cat and some funny business I'm hoping she'll get over. I cooked for two days and the whole meal was over and family was out in 2 hours. I guess I overcooked for the holiday, but had little trouble getting rid of the left overs. I tried a stuffing recipe that I found in the Bee a few weeks ago and it turned out delish...red bell pepper instead of celery, sourdough instead of cornbread, lots of chopped fresh sage and parsley.
Most of the weekend we spent on the couch watching the rest of Lost, season 1. I am completely drawn in to this series and have no shame about it. Also, we figured out that our other (freebie) dvd player is region free! Now we can watch the Brass Eye dvd we got earlier this year and finally buy our own copy of Look Around You, season 1.
If it's not raining when I get off work tonight, I'm going to make an effort to jog off the 40 or so helpings of mashed potatoes that I ate over the past 5 days.
3 comments:
since you've got a version you don't have to watch on laptop now, would you mind sending it to us? i'm having "thants" withdrawal.
uh...i meant the original, btw - not your new one!
Yes! We will send it back soon. Thants for letting us borrow it. You are blants.
Post a Comment