
I am a looky-loo. When I see an open house in my neighborhood, I will go. Sometimes I pretend to be interested, sometimes not. This house (above) went up for sale a couple of days ago. The couple who lived there did quite a bit of work, so I wanted to check it out. Plus I have insatiable bungalow fever (note to editor: please consider this phrase for my forthcoming quotable quotes audioblog), so I had to scope it out. When we walked in, we ran into two other neighbors doing the same thing. Busted. Oh well. Before we left, I offered to buy the vintage, metal chairs from their front porch. Leon suggested I just steal them, but I figured someone would have caught me and thought better of it. So anyone got $325k laying around and want to be my neighbor? The asking price given the "boom" circumstances could be a lot worse, but isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment