Monday, November 14, 2005

Holidays, eh.

I guess I'm too cheap to care about holiday decorations much. However, this Charlie Brown-style xmas tree is fun and kind of cheap enough to get excited about.

Aside from a jack-o-lantern (hey, you can get one under $5!), I don't really care that much for buying and putting up wreathy-things, trees, lights and other stuff for such a short time. It costs so much and you bring it out and put it up for what? One day to 3 weeks? Then you have to put it back. I guess I'm lazy, too. I always thought I'd save my energy for this kind of stuff for when I have kids. I'm not naming names, but it turns out that other people in the house want to decorate this year. OK, I'll give it my best shot. I'll try to get more into the spirit of things. Today at work, I drug out the old electric snowman and plugged it in. It's a start.

No comments: