All this talk about pizza at Heckasac had me ordering up the Trifecta (musrooms, olives, garlic) at Zelda's last night for take out. I told Leon that when wifey dies that he should ask Zelda's to name this pizza after me in my honor. Either officially call it the Trifecta, or maybe call it The Niki Ortiz Levy Memorial Trifecta Pizza Pie. Can't decide which sounds better. So we filled up on pizza, Dan made us pumpkin seeds (BAM! from Emeril's recipe), Leon made a really good Meatwad jack-o-lantern, Doglet ate birthday cake in her bee costume and after all that, we only got two trick-or-treaters. They were good sets of kids, much better than last year's set when we got one kid and then one lone, older lady who I swear was casing our house "Boy, it looks real nice in there! Open up, lemme see! Oh, I'm just getting candy for her baby at home." Might add pictures to this later.

Today, I'm going over to Ma Jong's Asian Diner for lunch. I may or may not report on the first impression.
3 comments:
It'd be nice to know if Ma Jong's lives up to it's Clabber Girl image. Probably not, but whatever.
The inside was very modern. Nothing Clabber Girl about it.
I shoulda known it! Fakin' the funk.
Post a Comment