
You really, really shouldn't have peed in that diaper. Acting crazy can be funny, but only to people who like you. When you act crazy for people that don't like you, it kind of comes across the wrong way. Like, maybe you're really crazy and not pretending. And then people get scared of you.
So yeah! Top Model last night. Not too shocking, but I am dissapointed that I have to watch Jayla on at least one more episode. Even Kim is wearing on me now. I think that she was embarrassed for talking all that boo-boo about the other girls, but probably not really sorry about it. No discernable Soup moments.
Can anyone explain why Trading Spouses last night was only one episode long? I thought this show was supposed to be two episodes per swap. I guess maybe it was too boring?
Aside from TV, not much else is new. I've been pretty busy at work this week. In fact, dare I say...too busy to blog?! Sorry, I think that's only funny to Leon. This weekend we're going to LA and OC to visit some friends and families. I'm already listing out the places I want to eat at. Canter's here we come.
4 comments:
which one was lisa again?
When are you leaving for LA? Maybe we could caravan together till I hit the 10 and go east to Phoenix.
Chris - yes! Call us. We are leaving at 6AM sharp on Saturday morning.
Alice - Lisa is the one in the picture.
Awwww, Poop! I'm leaving tonight. But maybe I'll change my plans! We'll see.
Post a Comment