
Almost forgot! I went to this product presentation last night. Free beers, veggie pizzas, CDs and DVDs. I won this Rhino box set called Whatever: The '90s Pop Culture Box. It includes '90s songs I haven't thought about since 1995. Like "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jelly, "Gepetto" by Belly and the god-awful "Here and Now" by Letters to Cleo. In a lot of ways, the '90s were just as bad as they were good. Listening to disc 1 right now, I feel compelled to make snarky comments about each song, as if I'm on VH-1's I love the '90s show. "But why IS the groove in the heart?!"
Among piles of other stuff, I also picked up some Trina perfume samples (come on, who wants to smell like Trina?), HR Puff N Stuff DVDs and a sampler to Rhino's Girl Groups box. Overall, good take.
3 comments:
they pimped you out. i'm wondering if we should bust out that rhino box set at our stoney-bro gathering. on second thought, bad idea.
I want to smell like Trina! She's the glamorest.
Ask and you'll probably get. I'll try to remember to put one in my bag for when I'm out wherever I might see you. Sorry, this is as close as a promise as I feel capable of making right now. I gave blood today and everyone's supposed to be nice to me, but so far the dog bit my hand and I'm being forced to attend a really boring meeting.
Post a Comment