Monday, October 10, 2005

I got nothing.

That's it for me today. Didn't do too much this weekend. I cleaned the house, well...parts of it. I made some food, tofu scramble, which totally lacked a taste. Leon ate it, but he'll eat most things. I hung out a little bit. On Friday I wached Most Haunted with Alice. This is the second most predictable show on cable. A UK ghost hunting team goes to some haunted basement/pub/inn and asks ghosts to reveal themselves/make a sound. The cameraman will kick over a broom/trip/drop the boom and everyone screams. This happens on every episode. Only House Hunters is more predictable. They always choose the third house! Please people! I pay for TV so that I can be entertained! On Saturday I meant to go out, but was feeling too cheap to go to the Distillery show. Plus, I had just seen the Filling at Tonevendor's last, last show. Speaking of Tonevendor. Talked to Heather today. They are not in FL yet, but will be tomorrow. Heather's promising to send pictures of the six legged steer and a souvenir from Prairie Dog Town. Can't wait!

Check out this extreme food challenge Leon and I are taking:
Can we sustain ourselves on the food that's left in the house until the end of the week?
Oh man! I'm going to go down trying! Hopefully by Thursday night I won't be having Heylove's Frosty Paws dog ice cream for dinner.

No comments: