Friday, August 05, 2005

Guess who's not being efficient?



So Crush Groove made their third recording last week. Maybe there'll be another this weekend?

It's Friday, I've technically got an hour and a half left here, but I think I'm staying late. There's so much to do and just not enough coffee. I keep sipping on the ghost of my ice coffee from this morning, which is now just brown coffee water, like it's going to rematerialize. I had to order from the younger girl at Raley's this morning, which is only slightly embarrassing. The last time I ordered from her, we had a debate about the ice coffee price and I am not sure if I won (I was right!), so now when she waits on me I just feel stupid. Which is a lot better than feeling like I'm about to jump the couch (Cruise style), when the Wessacians are ordering really complicated dessert coffee drinks for breaky and I just want
a
small
black
coffee.
That's it.

From work:
-----Original Message-----
From: IT DUDE, THE ONE WITH THE 'TUDE!
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 2:55 PM
To: Teeni Clanger
Subject: RE: Whitelist


Anyway, we received 1216 emails from them this week, all were delivered except a couple related to Herbie Hancock. It seems that an errant Subject Line rule saw Herbie's last name as unacceptable.

I've adjusted the rule. This is not a SPAM rule, but more of a content rule. @wmg.com is definitely on the whitelist.

Signed,
IT DUDE, THE ONE WITH THE 'TUDE!
-------

No comments: