
Lil' baby Heylove. Just looking at some of these pictures from last winter makes my ovaries go crazy for another puppy. I keep checking out the breeder's poorly designed, obnoxious site looking and wishing for a baby brother or sister for the Riblet. But we have a hard enough time keeping up with the one we have. In fact, tiny Ribs has to be boarded at the vet for Labor Day weekend because we just don't feel right about leaving her with anyone else. It's partly because she's still a puppy and pretty needy (I wouldn't want anyone to have to swab out the nook under her tail, miss her "I have to go pee, so I'm going to bite your hand" signals, or even try to understand the idea that you can't play tug with her if she brings you a toy), but we're also a little neurotic over her, can't you tell? The only people I'd leave her with are busy most of the holiday weekend, which is totally okay. I'm just bummed about all the dough it's going to cost to keep her at the vet. F this S, mang! The vet should pay me to bring her there. Everytime we show up they're all over this dog like white on rice. Or should I say fleas on a stray dog? I need to switch vets, this place is too far anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment