
Not much going on except major work and more work dude! Seriously, this is killing me. Let's find a way to let me be a stay at home dog mom. I could monitor her hiney hives and broken nails all day, and I could finally teach her to color and draw pictures for daddy. So I'm all vacationed, but I'm ready for another. Camping this weekend with Leon and the Riblet should be loads of fun. OMG. Who is going to feed the cats? Do the cats need to be fed? Hell, I don't know. I guess they could just eat the mice that have been crawling around in the cabinets. I know, major gross. But the cats are such pussies (sorry, it's true!), that they'd much rather chase the mice than eat them. WTF? Cats are so lazy. If I die, I'd like to come back as cats owned by me. Wait, that just blew my mind. Speaking of cats, our neighbor (Debbie?) just got a new cats that loves me. I think her name is Tiny Twitcher and she's the most adorable mini black calico that I've ever seen. You can kind of tell that she comes from the streets because she's sweet, but pretty skittish. I bet she knows all about catching mice.
No comments:
Post a Comment