Thursday, May 26, 2005

On the sigh.

Last night we went to see A Frames at this metal bar. But first, we went and got burritos. I had a long day at work and didn't feel like cooking anything.


I was tired and dressed kinda dumpy. But it seemed like all the other girls were dressed so cute. I felt like a total dude.




So I had some over priced beer.


And watched the bands. These guys played.


Oh, I almost forgot about these guys. I've never seen them, but they were better than I expected. The banana hammock didn't help.


Then these guys played...too long.


Don't get so excited now.


Then A Frames came on.

They played not too short, not too long.

We went home and I fell asleep at about 1:30. I woke up just fine, but now I feel like I'm going to go face first here on my desk.

No comments: