So tiny.
I love this dog about 700 x more than I could have even imagined. I can't get over how expressive her little face is, the way she looks when she chews her food, or how incredibly tiny she is. She's a perfect bundle of puppy. I only wish I could bring her to work with me.
Last night I had an anxiety dream that she was sleeping in the bed with us and we rolled over on her. I woke up asking Leon where the dog was. He always insists on reasoning with me when I'm sleep-talking. The time it takes me to articulate what I'm trying to say, my frustration grows so much that I wake up completely annoyed.
Me: Where's the dog?
Leon: Where do you think she is?
Me: I don't know, in the cage? I mean the cage...uh....crate?! Never mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment