Friday, September 03, 2004

It could be nothing

I recently heard about a friend, whose hairdresser discovered a lump behind her ear. Long story short, the friend had to have some major, scary surgery to get it removed. It got me to thinking. Hey, I have a lump behind my ear too. So Leon made me go to the doctor to get it checked out. My doctor says it feels like a swollen lymph node. Thing is, it's been there, the same size for months, or even a year. And I've got some other ones...elsewhere. So I had blood taken and they're going to screen me for some basic stuff. It will probably come back normal I guess. I'm supposed to monitor my lumpy lumps for 2 more months and go back for a check up. If they're still there, I may have to see a surgeon. But like I said, it could be nothing.


No comments: