Doctor's Orders
I went out last night. In clear violation of my doctor's orders. I was told yesterday by Dr. Pan to not "go out and party" if I want to get better faster. I have an ear infection and a minor sinus infection, that like to stay home and watch true crime shows on TV. Against my better judgement, we went out to the Flame Club at around 10. I had a cranberry soda (looks like a vodka cranberry, doesn't it?), shot the shit for about an hour and a half then went home with a bad case of medicine stomach. I hate that feeling. Sometimes when I take certain anti-biotics, I later get this really hollow feeling in my stomach, like hunger pangs. I scarfed down some cheese and pita chips, filled in a couple of crossword clues, then fell asleep.
Tonight is Frenchmen practice. Does that count as going out and partying?
No comments:
Post a Comment