For crying out loud
On Monday, my first day back from work, I guess I returned from lunch a little late and someone commented about it. This is all I have to say about that:
Unless you're my boss's boss, you have no right to make a note to my boss that you saw me come in late. That's in annoying, nosybody territory. And for the record. I get my work done.
Now that I have that out of my system...
If I wait another day to do laundry, I'll be wearing surplus honeymoon lingerie, a sweater and itchy wool skirt tomorrow. Fine if this were winter, but with all the sunshine that I brought back from Mexico, it's just too hot out for winter clothes. 85 in April.
And from the can-I-get-a-what-what-department, Belle & Sebastian show this Friday. Hells yes. I wanted to try and leave early for it, but I don't think I'll be able to leave the office so early since my boss put me in charge of the "mice" while she's out. Maybe I'll set some mouse traps.
No comments:
Post a Comment