I went to Hawaii. I got sunburned. And all I got was this lousy tan.
Hawaiian Trip Top 5:
1. Tropical island paradise.
2. All those chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
3. Fragrant leis. Polynesian ginger, yum!
4. Stealing continental breakfast.
5. ATV riding in Kahua Ranch.
6. Meeting Miss America 2001.
7. Window shopping at Chanel, Prada, Hermes, Gucci and Gianni Versace.
8. Daiei and Shirokuya, Japanese Walmart-type stores.
9. Took up coffee drinking.
10. Best pina coladas ever. EVER!
Hawaiian Trip Bottom 5:
1. Missing Leon.
2. Falling feet in the air, flat on my back in a parking garage in front of a bunch of people and ruining my white sweater.
3. No time to swim.
4. Forgetting to bring my camera on the ATV ride.
5. That sunburn.
6. The horrifying combination of the humidity and my hair.
7. Window shopping at Chanel, Prada, Hermes, Gucci and Gianni Versace.
8. The tick I thought I got turned out to be an abnormal mole. I'm watching it and plan to see the doctor if it gets weirder.
9. A United screw up that made my arrival time 10 hours later.
10. Those pesky meetings I had to be in for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment