Friday, January 30, 2004

I tried

I tried to like Badly Drawn Boy, but I just don't. Meanwhile, I'm listening to streaming KEXP and the Mountain Goats are on and John Darniel is not singing about driving to anywhere, nor of any colors or weather.

There should be more songs about weather.

This week has been unusually busy. I am starting to feel more and more pressure from my new responsibilities at work. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk typing, typing, typing and I stopped for a moment and realized that I had my shoulders hunched up for who knows how long. Relaxing them sent this horrible, dull pain through my upper body and I couldn't quite shake if for the rest of the night. Especially not since right after work, I was carrying a heavy guitar around my neck for about two hours. I need a body massage.


Badly.




No comments: