Thursday, January 15, 2004

I am crazy.

Something strange is happening in my head that's causing me to have some trouble with my verbal ability. This past week, everytime I go to answer the phone on my desk, this happens:

Phone: Brrrrinnnng!
Me: [Thinking: "Don't say Microsoft"] Marketing, this is Niki. [Thinking: "Phew! I'm glad I didn't say Microsoft, this is Niki!"]

A list of names that I've almost said in place of "marketing."

1. Microsoft
2. Morgan
3. Matthew

And more I can't even remember. I've also almost called myself Nancy.

I don't know what's happening. A vitamin deficiency? I have no clue. And just now I heard someone playing a CD of television show themes and the M*A*S*H* theme played.
"Oh," I said. "This song wants me to cry!" I may be going crazy, or the verbal part of my brain is on vacation.

What's more.....

A list of words I couldn't think of today at lunch with some suits:

1. crusades
2. require
3. cookie

Maybe it's only happened a few times for real and now I'm just self-concious about it.




No comments: