Monday, December 01, 2003

Most menial of tasks

I don't want to, but I have to start pulling my November sales reports. Then I have to fill out my T.P.S. report cover sheets before gettng back my stapler.

My vacation hardly felt like a vacation as soon as I got in this morning and sat at my desk. All I ever see is this computer screen and it gives me a cross-eyed headache. Woe is me. I went to lunch with the girls in the office and talked about boys. They have revolving casts of boyfriends and hook-ups. I, me, myself, I.....I have my favoritest, most lovliest boy. They would not enjoy the stories I have to tell about him, of us laughing about something that only he and I think is funny. They wouldn't get it. But everyone understands the girls chasing the boys and so we talk about that at lunch.

I'm just about done battling this head cold. It's retreated into the depths of my sinuses and has given weight to my speech. If I had an english accent with my head cold, my accent would be unmistakably Liverpudlian. Love, love me do.

Making way on the invitations. I found the most perfect one at $6.50 a pop. I ordered a sample and I'm going to copy it at just pennies a card. Pennies! I'm also researching vows, which is scary. I started reading some examples of creative vows and I nearly started blubbering right here in the office. I don't think I'll be able to handle myself at the altar. That's why the Spaceballs vows sound so much easier to me.


Do you?
Do you?

Okay you're married, kiss her.


No comments: