I lost on Jeopardy, baby.
I tried out for Jeopardy and didn't make it.
Camille, Dani and I showed up to the Sunrise mall at about 1PM. Oh, Sunrise mall. I remember you. Every Saturday morning, getting dropped off by mom with Tiffany and Christina. I stretched $20 dollars so far. Taco Bell, candy, koosh ball, a cassingle from Musicland. So at any rate, here we are at Sunrise mall, standing in line to try out for Jeopardy. The wait made me anxious. What if I got up there and they disqualified me for not finishing college? I had to take the chance. Alex Trebec made a goodwill appearance and shook hands, kissed the babies in line. I snapped a photo. We met a neeerrrd behind us. Nice enough, he told us that he was considered by some as an amature biblical scholar. Then he told me that I looked like Jeanine Garafalo. I've heard that before. So we get up and take the test. It was hard.
Here are some questions that I remembered:
In 1496, Juan The Handsome married some chick and they had a daughter who became what queen?
Who published Stewart Little in 1960?
This Thai city is considered the Venice of the far East.
What is the melting point of ice? This one I think I got. Is it 1 degree C?
And some other stuff that was just too hard.
I couldn't finish the test, nor could my companions. So we quelched the fires of defeat with strong consumer sentiment. We went shopping.
I lost on Jeopardy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment