2:00 AM - 3:15 AM, Wednesday October 29, 2003.
I woke up at around 2 AM this morning. I couldn't go back to sleep. I think it was wedding anxiety again. I had dreamed that there were only 4 months left until the wedding. I woke up and started counting the months on my fingers to see if this was true.
1. November
2. December
3. March
4. April
!!!!!!
Was it true? I certainly thought so. Suddenly I becamed panicked. I have so much to do! My maid of honor needs a dress, I still have to make invitations, we need a cake and photographer. And what about decorations for the hall?!!! Flowers...chafing dishes. I have so much to do. I started to figure out a rough savings plan. On top of that I was intensely contemplating the purchase of another Burberry scarf I found on line for $55. Which I shouldn't be doing, but want to so very badly. The price is half off! Then, at about 3:00 AM, after mentally playing out the next 4 months of planning for our wedding with and without the Burberry scarf, I realized I had miscounted months. I actually have 6 months to do all of this. It took me about 15 minutes to finally relax and get back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment