Zzzz.
I'm so tired. The last two nights I spent out at clubs. Tuesday was my quarterly appearance at Lipstick. I drank, danced, talked some boo-boo. Went to bed at around half past two and was up and at work by 8:15 the next morning. Last night I drove all the way out to SF to hear some sad bastard music. Never again. Never will I ever travel 90 miles out to see two crappy bands open for one great band in the middle of the week, when the good band goes on at 11:45 PM. And for reasons unknown, an integral portion of eastbound I-80 was closed! A detour took us through Oakland and up the forever stretch of 680. It took two very very long hours to get home. I finally collapsed into bed at around 3 AM and woke up at 7:30 this morning. My eyes are bloodshot, my hair smells like smoke and I feel like I'm going to have a narcoleptic attack at any moment. Ah, but I'm still young and resillient, right?
Today, the look I'm going for is "French Prisoner" with an up-do.
Foods I'm determined to enjoy because life would be so much easier:
The making progress list
1. Onions.
2. Avocado / guacamole
3. Tahini sauce
The still not there yet list
1. Sour cream. Do I even want to like this? I think I'm happy without it.
2. Cream sauces. Yeah, I'm not ever going to like these.
3. Blue cheese dressing. I like blue cheese, but the dressing looks so creamy and gross!
4. Cream cheese. Why is it so good as a dessert but so gross on a bagel?
No comments:
Post a Comment